"The LORD is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him;" Lamentations 3:25

Friday, January 21, 2011

This is....

I'll admit, I am not entirely sure just what this blog is going to be tailored to.  There are blogs of every day life, blogs strictly with teaching of the Bible and some humor and life inserted here and there, inspirational blogs, informative blogs.  Well...I don't know what this is. I just know I love to write, and I think I've started three blogs and never continued a single one.  Maybe this will be a catch all blog. I don't know. I would like to say I have the writing talent that some have in the tip of their pinky like Ann Voskamp, or Shaun Groves.  Let's just say I am a work in progress and so shall be my blog = ) I'll let you know when it fits into a category. Until then, I invite you to join me, Sara, seeking Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment